Since I won the primary race on August 30, more endorsements have been rolling in. I deeply appreciate the like-minded organizations who are backing my run for one of the two LD9 Arizona House seats.
I am proud to report that the Sierra Club Grand Canyon Chapter, Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona and the Arizona Education Association have endorsed my campaign. Thank you so much.
Now, onward to victory.
I am proud to announce that I have been endorsed by these groups:
- National Organization for Women, Arizona Chapter
- Arizona Women’s Political Caucus
- Arizona Nurses Association
- National Association of Social Workers, Arizona Chapter
- Arizona List (On the List).
Most political action committees automatically endorse incumbents, with little thought to challengers like me. That’s what makes these endorsements so important to me.
My support comes from the people. Check out voter testimonials here.
POST-PRIMARY UPDATE: here.