Besides canvassing and campaign events, the summer before an election is filled with endorsement meetings and paperwork.
I am proud to be endorsed by several groups already.
- Arizona Building and Construction Trades
- Arizona Education Association
- Arizona List
- Arizona Medical Association
- Arizona Nurses Association
- Arizona Realtors
- Arizona State Lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police
- Planned Parenthood
- Sierra Club
In addition, I have received high ratings from some important groups.
- Arizona Advocacy Network: A rating.
- Children’s Action Alliance: 100%.
- Sierra Club: A rating.
Also, showing up to work is part of any job. You would be surprised how many Legislators don’t come to the House floor for debates, don’t attend the Democratic Caucus Meetings, and don’t vote. In the two years I have been in office, I missed one day and zero votes. (Why did I do on the day I missed? I attended the American Journal of Medicine Board Meeting in New York City. I am the former managing editor and current social media editor for AJM, my other day job.)
If you live in LD9, please vote for me in the primary election on or before August 28 and again in the general election on or before November 6, 2018. Thank you for your support. Our work is not done.